THE TALE OF A MAN WHO COULD FIGHT FOR 24 HOURS
Alt title: NO FATIGUE 24 Jikan Tatakaeru Otoko no Tensei-tan
Author: 天宮暁 [Amamiya Akira]
Synopsis by Kookie:
Coming out from a Game Center, the protagonist comes across a random slasher, gets into a scuffle with him to try save a female high-school student and stabs the slasher who dies. The protagonist is then mistaken as a criminal by a policeman coming at a bad time and is shot to death, ending his 30 year old life….. or so it should have been.
However, a goddess of another world sympathised with this protagonist too much and let him reincarnate in the other world. The condition was to defeat the slasher who tried to reincarnate into the same world.
Thus the protagonist had [No Fatigue] ― he reincarnated into the other world with only the skill of not tiring mentally or physically.
2. No Fatigue
3. The First Counter Stop
4. Magic Acquisition
5. Small Fire
6. Counter Stop, Counter Stop, Counter Stop (Firebird)
7. Debut Meeting
8. Flying Baby (Firebird)
9. Ranzrack Fortress
10. Flame Prison Witch (Firebird)
11. Peerless 0.5 year old Baby
12. Growth Sleep (Firebird)
13. Golden Gift, Silver Gift
14. Side Effect (Firebird)
15. Straight to the Study
16. Verification Start
17. Verification Results
18. On a Rainy Day (Firebird)
19. Rumours (Firebird)
21. Fairy Village (Firebird)
22. Pioneer Elf
23. The Search for Boyce-kun (Firebird)
25. Maid-san grumbles (Firebird)
26. Dad is Peerless?
27. Provincial City (Firebird)
29. Priest (Firebird)
31. The path towards becoming a Spellsword (Firebird)
32. Night Assault
33. Willing Kidnapping (Firebird)
34. Sin Examination
35. Improving Speech (Firebird)
36. A day in the life of the Newbie Emissary Orochi-kun (Morning ~ Noon)
37. A day in the life of the Newbie Emissary Orochi-kun (Noon ~ Evening)
38. A day in the life of the Newbie Emissary Orochi-kun (Evening ~ Night) (Firebird)
39. A day in the life of the Newbie Emissary Orochi-kun (Late Night) (Firebird)
40. A day in the life of the Newbie Emissary Orochi-kun (Midnight) (Firebird)
41. The Flowers Blooming in the Wasteland
44. The Firedrake’s Lair
45. Breaking past the Firedrake! A Fight to Advance!
46. Dialogue (Firebird)
47. Medicine Master
48. Inside the Historic Remains
50. Invitation (Continued)
52. Mutual Deception
54. Goddess-sama, once again.
55. The Slasher’s Identity
56. Questions for the Goddess Part 1 (General)
57. Questions for the Goddess Part 2 (Skills)
58. Questions for the Goddess Part 3 (Magic)
59. Questions for the Goddess Part 4 (Myths)
62. Begin! Autonomous Separation Barrier Extrication Machine: Prototype
63. Adventurer Registration
65. Gun and Dagger
66. Happy Birthday
67. Cherbl Household Fortification Conference (Edvice)
4 thoughts on “No Fatigue 86. Steph and Elemia pt.2”
Thank you for the chapter ( ●w●)
Eh? Ed’s health is so low?
Well no it’s actually quite high for his age buuutttttt compared to his mana yyyyeeaahh you could say that
Thanks for the chapter~!
Om nom nom….
That was delicious!
Thank you for all the chapters!